Within the MSc Public Health programme we also have a number of Honorary staff who contribute to the programme.
- Dr Lorna Porcellato (Reader in Public Health and Health Promotion, Liverpool John Moores University)
- David Herne (Director of Public Health, Salford City Council)
- Siobhan Farmer (Consultant in Public Health, Salford City Council)
- Deborah Blackburn (Deputy Director Public Health nursing, Salford City Council)
- Ian Ashworth (Consultant in Public Health, Salford City Council)
- Dr Basem Khalil (Consultant Paediatric and Neonatal Surgeon, Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital)