Hello, welcome and thank you

Welcome to Donor Families Together Blog page. This research is necessary to understand the lived experiences of families who consent to organ donation at the time of their loved ones death.  I want to say a big thank you for agreeing to take part  in this research project which will work towards improving and  developing organ donation aftercare service.  By being part of this groundbreaking research project you are helping to shape the future of the bereavement support for organ donor families. This is a difficult time for you, your family and friends, but i hope that by sharing your experiences and connecting with other donor families, you may find some form of comfort and relief.  I hope that you may consider writing your own blog about your experiences and how you are coping, which can be shared with other donor families in similar circumstances. It’s a great way to express how you feel, share memories about your loved one and also share any bereavement resources you may have come across which have been helpful. There are links to websites which you may find helpful at some point. Don’t forget you can contact me with any questions or queries my details are on this page. I look forward to reading your blogs and thank you once again.

Best Wishes Angie