A theme is a collection of templates, stylesheets, and other assets used to define the appearance of a blog. The University of Salford blog platform has a variety of themes available to choose from, which contain the University of Salford’s logo.
This page was created to give useful information about the provided themes, to help you choose what theme to use and to give you some detail on how each one can be utilised.
The following list is the available themes for use on the blog platform (click on them for more information)
- 2020 UoS Research
- Salford University Blog Template
- Salford 2011 (Based on TwentyEleven)
- Salford 2012 (Based on TwentyTwelve)
- Salford 2013 (Based on TwentyThirteen)
- Salford 2014 (Based on TwentyFourteen)
- Salford 2015 (Based on TwentyFifteen)
- Salford 2016 (Based on TwentySixteen)
- Salford 2017 (Based on TwentySeventeen)
- Salford 2019 (Based on TwentyNineteen)
- Salford 2020 (Based on TwentyTwenty)
The above documentation is also available in PDF format, which can be downloaded here.