We’ve moved…

By Jan.27, 2011

…to a new server, but we are still here! 😉

As you may have noticed in the last few weeks, our blog was, in the word of one of our readers, a bit “knackered”! And the fact is that it was true. It needed some serious upgrading. In the process of doing so, we decided to move it to the Virtual-Doc domain, as this is a space that aims to bring our PGRs together. Yet, we also aim to reach wider and inspire researchers in and beyond Salford to do the same. As such, the blog will remain open to the world wide web. So is the purpose of this blog: to openly share ideas, raise current issues, and bring people together in relevant discussions regarding their research ventures.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

N.B. you will be sent an email to activate your subscription

We've moved...to a new server!

We've moved...to a new server! Photo by Tim Dorr (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0)

With the upgrade and transference of the blog to a new domain, we had to update our subscription feed. I’m still not sure it is working properly, but, I guess, I’ll find it out tonight when/if I get an email with the notification of one more blogpost. Feedburner tells me we did not lose the subscribers of the previous domain. I truly hope that’s the case. In case you are not receiving the updates, you can do so in the box below.

I have to publicly thank Chris Howarth for all the effort he has put in helping us with the technical side of both the blog and the Virtual-Doc. He’s our techie wizard working in the backstage.

We will keep blogging here and we look forward to talking to you.

We are planning to change the looks of our blog template. If you have any suggestions on how it should look like, please share them in the comment box.