More news from Salford Method

By Nov.29, 2010

After the brilliant talk by Prof. Peter Kawalek about “I don’t know much about Plato‘, Ivan Goldenberg made an appearance at another amazing Salford Method Session. It was a pity I wasn’t there. I really wish I had met Ivan this time around. I have silently been reading his blogposts though, and it is fascinating stuff. Do pay a visit to his reflective spot. You will not regret it!

Salford Method does not stop, and David Roberts, Emma Coleman and the gang have already been planning new sessions which are due to happen very soon. I could hardly sustain my amazement as I learnt the news today about the upcoming guest speakers!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, the next two weeks are *not* going to be less interesting.

This Friday, 3rd December at 11am you can participate on a session with Professor Cathy Urquhart on  The ontology and epistemology of qualitative analysis. Book your free ticket here.

The week after, on Friday the 10th there will be a talk by the Greater Manchester Police (GMP) on  Social Media, Communications, and #GMP24. For further information and booking please link here.

Who wants to miss this? I don’t…

Both events are free to attend and open to both Salford Uni members and externals people to the University.

Do book a free ticket online to receive information about the venue, etc.

This is a great opportunity to learn from other experiences, network and also get involved in the Salford Method ‘group’.

I hope to see you there, I certainly will be there. 😉

1 Comment

One thought on “More news from Salford Method

1. 9 years ago  

Great news for the new year. Our first speaker in 2011 will be Professor Andrew basden who will be sharing with us his ideas for Philisophy in everyday life.

Tickets are free and can be booked here
    http://andrewbasden.eventbrite.com/