CYP Potential PhD Projects
PhD student projects in critical care:
- Muscle function changes in children during and after critical illness (Supervisors Paul Comfort and Lyvonne Tume)
- Development and validation of a nutrition risk score for critically ill children (Lyvonne Tume)
- RCT of improved therapeutic environment by noise and light reduction intervention in the PICU (Lyvonne Tume)
- Does somatic NIRS predict earlier the risk of NEC in cardiac neonates on PICU?
- Exploring the complexity in assessment and scoring of pediatric delirium