The Future of Public Health in England – Salford SPD
On November 27th 2015 Salford SPD will be running a one day conference ‘The Future of Public Health’ supported by the Public Health team at Salford.
The learning outcomes for the day are:
- The public health landscape and implications for public health since the Health and Social Care Act 2013
- The need for a national authoritative national voice on public health
- The capacity for an integrated care system to deliver public health
- Potential ways of moving the public health agenda forward
- How to crease a social movement for change
- Member officers perspectives on public health in Local Government
For more information and to book see the website by clicking here.