It’s a Salford takeover this month in JASA with four papers being published in one issue:
- On page 83 Jonathan Hargreaves, Paul Kendrick and Sabine von Hunerbein write about Simulating acoustic scattering from atmospheric temperature fluctuations using a k-space method.
- Then we have a triple bill from the V-Team (David Waddington, James Woodcock, Eulalia Peris, Jenna Condie, Gennaro Sica, Andrew Moorhouse, Calum Sharp):
- Human response to vibration in residential environments on page 182
- Effect of situational, attitudinal and demographic factors on railway vibration annoyance in residential areas on page 194
- Exposure-response relationships for annoyance due to freight and passenger railway vibration exposure in residential environments on page 205